Saturday, January 2, 2010

Healthy eating with Chris'topher' - Red Tomatoes Green Pepper



Red tomatoes, green peppers
a little dash of salt and peppers
a little of warmth in the pot
made them taste yummy & hot

Then there are broccoli & squash
into my mouth with some sauce
made my tummy so happy
as is my mommy

More colorful yum-yum in the market
Mommy bring home in her basket
Mix with sugar & spice
lay tastily over my rice

Green peppers, red tomatoes
stir fry with some potatoes
delicious meals for me
I feel strong and healthy


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We at AMIES believe that every child should be introduced to healthy eating. Children can be taught and guided to live a healthy eating live. Our poem is to help parents and children ease the process of learning and enjoy the journey. Norman (the basset hound) is here to accompany the children get familiar with healthy food and embrace them as tasty meals.



No comments:

Post a Comment